Mask Brush - Hard
Dr C. Lab sits at the intersection of science and beauty, East and West. Dr Catherine (in English) is a Vietnamese woman who studied cosmetic science in Japan and consults with major brands around the world. Her small family business is currently based out of San Fransisco with a commitment to clean, high quality skin care.
These brushes go great with the masks and mixing bowls available in the Beauty Better Collection.
A hard-type mask brush which is super-convenient for your at-home-spa skincare ! The brush is perfect for thickly textured mask like cream mask, butter mask, clay mask, body mask...
- POINT 1: Beautiful design with stylish clear handle ♥
- POINT 2: Hard enough to get the mask & soft enough for the skin ♥
- POINT 3: Keep your products, your skin and your hands in sanitary conditions. You can't miss this! ♥
HOW TO USE:
Use the brush to take an appropriate amount of mask/masque and apply directly on your skin.
HOW TO STORE:
- ✓ Clean the brush with water (and soap if needed) after use, then let it dry naturally.
- ✓ Good to store at room temperature.
- ✓ Keep the product out of direct sunlight and avoid conditions of high humidity.