Better Skin Mirakle Cream
What I Love About Better Skin Co. - The American Dream
- Natalya Rachkova emigrated from The Republic of Uzbekistan to Seattle, Washington in search of the America Dream.
- She brought her experience as an aesthetician and her “secret recipe for her miracle cream”
- She’s now a U.S. Citizen and her skincare products are award-winning and highly reviewed from Forbes to Vogue.
About Key Benefits Directions Clinical & Consumer Study: 35 Subjects / 8 Weeks Ingredients Subscription //
Good for all people.
Genius in a Jar. One-stop, skin-loving, problem-solving, all-purpose cream. This ingredient rich recipe, imported from the Republic of Uzbekistan, is handcrafted in the USA with love and beautiful ingredients such as coconut oil, sea buckthorn, shea butter, cocoa butter, aloe, and soothing algae to help moisturize the skin. Peptides and hyaluronic acid help skin appear smoother, more youthful and radiant.
Expires 12mo after opening
• Reduces appearance of visible signs of aging
• Reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
• Increase in radiance and luminosity
• Assist in hydrating the skin
• Soothes dry skin
• May reduce the appearance of sun spots, age spots and dark spots
With any new skincare product, try a patch test on a discreet area of skin to determine if this product works with your skin type.
Apply liberally. Use as needed. Spatula Included.
Clinical Study Results (Professionally Measured)
At 4 Weeks:
• 77% of subjects showed a 13.3% increase in skin hydration
• 62.9% of subjects saw a 17.7% decrease in fine lines
• 31.4% of subjects saw a 7.4% decrease in wrinkles
• 100% of subjects saw a 34.2% increase in skin brightness
At 8 weeks:
• 80% of subjects showed a 15% increase in skin hydration
• 88.6% of subjects on average saw a 36% decrease in fine lines
• 65.7% of subjects on average saw a 19.3% decrease in wrinkles
• 100% of subjects on average saw a 57.2% increase in skin brightness
Consumer Study (How the consumer felt)
At 4 Weeks:
• 71% felt they had fewer imperfections on their face
• 81.4% felt the product evened their skin tone
• 88.6% felt the product smoothes the skin
• 77.1% said their skin was more luminous
• 78.6% said their skin was more radiant and clear
• 77% said the product help fade brown spots
• 82.9% said skin was more homogeneous, has an even skin tone
• 77% said their skin was brighter
• 85.7% skin seems healthier
At 8 weeks:
• 81.4% felt they had fewer imperfections on their face
• 80% felt the product evened their skin tone
• 84.3% felt the product smoothes the skin
• 84.3% said their skin was more luminous
• 75.7% said the product help fade brown spots
• 84.3% said their skin was more radiant and clear
• 77.1% said skin was more homogeneous, has an even skin tone
• 81% said their skin was brighter
• 82.9% skin seems healthier
Water/Aqua/Eau, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Undaria Pinnatiﬁda (Algae) Extract, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (coconut oil and vegetable derived glycerin), Stearic Acid (vegetable origin), Cetearyl Alcohol (vegetable origin), Cetyl Alcohol (plant based), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Microcrystalline Cellulose (plant based), Phenoxyethanol (functions as a preservative), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative/moisturizer), Cellulose Gum (plant based), Ordenone (scientific), Potassium Sorbate (preservative), Sodium Hydroxide (PH Balancer), Glycerin (plant based), Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin (plant based), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38 (peptide), Panthenol (plant based) Sodium Hyaluronate (plant based).
* Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract = Wonderlight ™ Skin Brightening Agent